Shangrila Vinegar 2-3tbsp
Water 300ml (1glass)
Tomatoes 3 (Cooked)
Yogurt 250ml (Water Removed)
Shangrila Worcestershire Sauce 2tbsp
Shangrila Chilli Garlic Sauce 3tbsp
Cinnamon Stick 1 Large Size
Green Cardamom 3no
Black Cardamom 1no
Red Cilli Powder 1tsp
Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
Coriander Powder 1tsp
Turmeric Powder 1tsp
Onion Paste 1 Large Size Or 2 Medium
Onion Golden Fried 1 Large
Ginger Garlic Green Chillies Paste 1tbsp
Salt To Taste
Garam Masala Powder 1/2tsp
Oil For Cooking.
1. Mix 3tbsp of vinegar in water mix well, dip washed mutton pieces into it. Transfer meat to pressure cooker and cook 12min. Check the doneness of meat if it s not done cook for further 5min.
1. Mix 3tbsp of vinegar in water mix well, dip washed mutton pieces into it, leave 15min.
2. Remove water from yogurt ( hang it for 1/2hour)
Now marinate mutton chops in this yogurt.
3.heat few tbsp of oil in a cooking pot, fry wholw garam masala ( cinnamon stick, Green cardamom, Black cardamom, Cloves)
3. Add onion paste and saute till color changes to golden brown and water evaporates. Add cooked tomatoes,
4. Add powdered masalas Red chilli powder, Dhaniya powder, Turmeric powder, kashmiri laal mirch powder, if masala gets dry add some water, crushed fried onions and marinated mutton chops add some water, salt to taste, sugar and some water mix, cover and leave on slow flame till chops are tender.
Serve with Afghani Naan.